Texas Rhino Shield’s ceramic-based paint systems are extremely friendly to the environment, which can save the planet and your wallet. Our system can outlast the industry leading latex paints by 50% or more and, therefore, lessen the amount of energy, transportation and raw materials consumed through painting more frequently.
• Rhino Shield contains less than 100 grams per liter of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), making Rhino Shield safe for the environment and approved for solid waste landfill disposal.
• Rhino Shield is non-toxic, low-odor (no inhalation hazard) and safe for skin contact.
• Rhino Shield is a low-e product that reduces thermal conductivity and provides additional insulation to your building, reducing cooling costs and energy consumption.
• Our Durable Finish Coat has received a Class A fire rating, meaning our product is non-flammable and a great choice to use in areas prone to wildfires.
• Because of the thickness of Rhino Shield’s coating, our system can encapsulate lead paint, eliminating the need to scrape and decreasing exposure to this harmful substance.
• Our company is a proud member of the Florida Green Building Coalition.